As the industry leader Physio isn't your ordinary therapy company. We set ourselves apart by rolling out the red carpet for every patient, every day. We employ the brightest individuals to achieve our mission. We are currently seeking candidates for physical therapist jobs, physical therapy clinic staff, hand therapy jobs, sports medicine jobs, athletic training jobs, and corporate roles. We invite you to browse our openings and apply online today!
The Physical Therapist is a member of the home care team who provides rehabilitation care to the clients as requested by the client and, when required, as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and the policies of the Agency.
- Possesses a degree from a bachelor or masters program in physical therapy.
- Is National Health Professional Council (NHPC) licensed to practice as physical therapist.
- Has at least two years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist. Community/home health experience is preferred.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Possesses and maintains good physical stamina and mental health.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.